-->

Sunday 18 January 2015

NEWNESS! I'm going on an adventure!


………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Hello fellow humans! Hope you are all having a nice Sunday ^_^
I just wanted to let you know that I did something quite exciting yesterday...

DRUM ROLL....

I filmed a new You Tube Video, YAAAY!

I don't know how many of you are actually excited about the concept of me talking to my camera but hey, why not give it a watch anyway & let me know what you think! It's not your usual beauty video btw, something a bit different ;) that I am REALLY excited about & hope you will be too!

Anyway, like I said, watch the video, let me know what you think & I'll speak to you soon! ^_^


………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
instatwi

1 comment:

  1. Argh so glad your doing videos again! - looooooove

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete